Monday, May 24, 2010

In a state of financial crisis again

Okay, so this coming school year will be my last year in college (YES!). I can’t wait to graduate and take a long break from all those studying, hospital duties, and whatsoever.. Well, actually not. I’m sure I’ll be busy engaging in review sessions for my own preparations in the board exam. I know it’ll be a very hard time, but I believe I can make it. :)

Anyway, first semester is yet to come and I am already having problems in regards to my tuition fee. I’m still an irregular student and I have additional subjects for this coming semester, and additional subjects means an increase in my tuition. I still don’t know how much is my tuition but I am thinking it would reach 70k. Too much, you think? What can we expect? It’s FEU, the Fastest Earning University. Hehehe.

1 comment:

melody said...

hehehhehe...kami nga rin eh crisis na crisis.

Post a Comment