Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Noynoy's inauguration tomorrow

Yes! That means no classes! Now I’ll have ample time to review five chapters for our long quiz in Psychiatric Nursing this Thursday. :)

And speaking of our new president’s inauguration, I remember there were rumors at school before that we are required to attend this inauguration since we are FEU-NRMF students. What’s the connect? Well, you know Josephine Cojuangco-Reyes? She’s the chair of the board of our school and the elder sister of the former president Cory Aquino (Noynoy’s mother), so we are connected to Noynoy somehow. I also hear she’s giving five million pesos? I dunno where I heard it. /facepalm

I was relieved that it was just a rumor tho, cause I’m not interested to go actually.

1 comment:

Bryan Karl said...

Good for you. hehe. We have work tomorrow wah. >.<

Post a Comment