Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bakit kaya?

I wonder why most Filipino people reject compliments. I mean, when a person told someone that he or she’s good looking, they always tend to disapprove to it. They tend to say “Oh no, Im not really pretty. I’m ugly actually.” or something like “Don’t say that, you’re more beautiful than I am.” yada yada. I personally think that was impolite.

We can say naman “Thank you. Sana ikaw din.” LOLJK

Okay, I was just kidding back there. But why not try saying thank you instead? Accept the compliment and if you’d like, you can give them back a compliment too. That would be better if you’ll ask me. And don’t tell you’re just being humble. Why? You’ll just have to say thank you, is it already far from being humble?

Sayang kasi yung effort nung nagbigay ng compliment eh, tapos irereject nyo lang. Gets?

No comments:

Post a Comment