Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tapos na rin ang weekend duties ko, sa wakas

Yey! No more duty every Saturday and Sunday starting tomorrow! Last day ko na sa Antipolo Medical Hospital for my special duty in NCM 103. Nine weeks ako dun tuwing Saturday at Sunday together with four of my co-irregular batch mates. It wasn’t easy tho since I have regular duties too every Monday to Wednesday then regular classes pa every Thursday and Friday, so bale every day akong may pasok. WTF. Nakakapagod, yes. Pero I really enjoyed those days na kasama ko silang apat. Sayang lang at ngayon ang last day na magkakasama kami.

For our celebration, iinom kami Saturday next week since di ako pwede bukas. And lagot ako for sure. I don’t drink and my parents don’t like me drinking kasi. I just hope hindi ako halatang uminom pag-uwi ko. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment