Monday, May 10, 2010

GIBO-BINAY FTW!

I would have voted for GIBO-BINAY on the national elections if I were only able to register, eh kaso hindi. So I’m left all alone in this house while the whole family’s voting. It wasn’t really a big deal for me not to vote, pero sayang din. Alam mo yung baka ang vote ko pa ang makapanalo sa mga bets ko. Haha.

But I’m really hoping for Gibo Teodoro to win the presidential race, or Dick Gordon if not Gibo. Basta wag lang si Villar and Aquino.

Well, I don’t like Villar and Aquino actually. Manny Villar may be good but there’s smth really fishy about him, and besides, he has lots of real and made-up issues going on. I hope he clears them all first before anything else. I even didn’t like it when his party let his mother cry and comment on national television. It’s like, for me, they’re getting the public’s sympathy so that the people will vote for Villar.

Noynoy Aquino, on the other hand, IMO, I think it’s not his time yet. Look, I hear he’s not doing that much during his senator years unlike those other senators running for presidency. He even has his own big issues too.

About Gibo, actually parang it’s unwise sabihin na he’s already corrupt just because he is the bet of the Arroyo administration. He may be fresh and not as successful as Gordon and the others, but with his intelligence, skills/talent, and platform (plataporma) combined, there could be a change.

We all want change and all the presidential and other official candidates are offering change naman. Now, it is our duty and responsibility as the citizens to elect the people who will lead us and start the change we all are longing for. I only hope we’ll choose not just the right, but the BEST one to be our country’s leader.

2 comments:

melody said...

so hindi ka pala naka-vote...ako im just neutral in electing officials but whoever will win,we are just supporting and respects their authority.

thrish said...

Hi NEEX! Sorry for commenting off-topic. I'm just so excited in sharing this to you.

I came back to blogging after a long time and I have a new domain. I'd like to exchange links with you again, as I'm starting all over again and looking for my old blogger friends :)

feel free to drop by my page at http://bitzkie.uni.cc

Thanks :)

Post a Comment